API 510-PREPARATORY COURSE – DURATION 10 DAYS
The API 510 PREPARATORY course gives a broad knowledge to the students preparing for API 510 CERTIFIED PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTOR exam. The course covers all the required codes in detail with sample questions and code calculations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for Personnel involved in Pressure Vessels, pressure vessel Inspectors, Quality Managers, Plant Engineers, Supervisors and other interested persons responsible for evaluating the mechanical integrity of in-service Pressure vessels.
The course provides participants with the knowledge necessary to:
• Successfully pass the API 510 pressure vessel inspector certification exam.
• Effectively use of major codes: API 510,571,572,576,577,SECV,SEC VIII,SEC IX
• Perform all basic vessel calculations needed for the API exam.
• Understanding of API’s requirements during inspection, repairs, and alterations of Pressure vessels.
• Review welding procedures (WPS/PQR) and welder performance qualifications(WPQ)